Attention Authors & Small Business Owners:
If you don’t have this marketing tool, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity…
Finally! How to Quickly & Easily Create Your Custom-Branded, Client-Attracting Website!
WEB DESIGN BOOTCAMP
Is the world passing you by? If you’re still using that clunky old website—or worse, if you haven’t yet launched your site—it just might be!
It wasn’t so long ago that the only marketing tools available for small businesses were of the printed variety. Business cards. Newspaper ads (remember those?). Postcards and flyers. And lets not forget the Yellow Pages!
Today we have so many other options:
- Email lists
- vSMS marketing
- Kindle publishing
The list goes on, but lets not forget that none of these things are as powerful as your own custom branded website.
But Not Just Any Website Will Do
Maybe you already have a website. Lots of small businesses do. But it can be hard to know what to choose when you’re first starting out, so many entrepreneurs are left with sites that…
- Are difficult to maintain
- Are poorly designed
- Aren’t optimized for searches
- Are outdated
If that’s you, then don’t worry. I’m going to show you how you can create a beautiful website and even make it easy to maintain and update, so you can proudly point your prospects to your site and say, “Connect with me here!”
“But All That Tech Talk Makes My Eyes Glaze Over!”
I know it can be pretty overwhelming talking about building your own website, especially if you don’t quite understand the difference between FTP and php, and can’t even decide what color to paint your bedroom let alone design a logo.
I get it, but trust me, my team and I make it easy to get over these and other hurdles. With a solid foundation in place, you’ll easily be able to:
- Install a gorgeous theme that perfectly represents your brand
- Upload images and graphics to grow your following
- Connect with all your social accounts so you can build one central “hub” for your business
- Create a client-attracting blog to position yourself as the authority in your market …and so much more!
I’ll show you all this and more in… Web Site Design Bootcamp!
This easy-to-follow—non techy—4-module workshop will walk you through creating your customized website. I’ll show you everything you need to know, from choosing a domain name to building a community of raving fans.
Each module is focused on one specific aspect of your new website so it’s easy to find exactly what you need, and making this the only course you’ll need to create your client-attracting website.
Module 1: What’s in a Name?
This is by far the most important question you can ask about your new website, so don’t skip this section! You’ll discover…
- Why “dot com” matters—and what to do if you can’t get it.
- Two top choices for domain names that everyone should consider—and you may even already have one (or both).
- 3 important traits every domain must have—these are so important it’s worth spending some time brainstorming this section.
- Why it might not be smart to buy anything but .com—many small business owners never even consider this, and it costs them traffic!
- Why you should never trust your website to a low-cost host.
- 4 essential services your hosting account must provide—use this checklist before you buy to avoid massive frustration later.
- How to ensure the world knows where your new website lives—don’t worry – this is as techy as it gets, and you only have to do it once.
- One important step to help keep your website safe—do not skip this step!
Module 2: Plan Your Site
Every savvy, successful entrepreneur knows that without an online presence, you’ll be hard pressed to grow a profitable business.
The question is, does your website do its job?
Is it presenting the best “first impression” of you and your brand?
Does it confidently proclaim your expertise?
Do visitors instantly know what you do and who you work with?
In module 2 you’ll discover:
- The power of first impressions—and how long lasting they can be.
- Define the primary task you want your website to perform... it will determine the traffic flow to and from every page on your site.
- Sketch out a website “map”—to help you visualize the flow of traffic from one page to the next.
- Want to make sales? Be sure your site visitors know immediately that you have something to sell.
- How to ensure your website reinforces your brand.
- Create an About page that gives your readers a sense of who you are—so they will instantly know if you’re someone they want to work with
- How to attract the right traffic to your newly built site.
Module 3: Designing Your Site Like a Pro
This is where it gets fun! While in the past designing a new website required learning a coding language, CSS knowledge, Photoshop, and a whole host of other hard-earned skills, our custom designed websites have mostly eliminated all of that.
In module 3 you’ll discover:
- 10 questions to ask before you begin designing—get clarity on these elements, and your design will evolve as if by magic.
- 6 pages every website needs—and the one that qualifies as the bare minimum (yes, you can get away with just this one page if you must!)
- Critical elements to include on your home page—get this part right and new visitors will instantly know they’re in the right place.
- 7 ways to get your message across through design—and the one question to ask before adding anything to your page.
- How to ensure mobile visitors get your message, too—this one simple trick will make all the difference.
- How to choose your color scheme like a pro—no art degree required.
- Why you should avoid using free themes.
To monetize your website, you're going to want to build a list of eager subscribers. List-building can feel artificial and tricky at first. After all, you need to use conscious strategies to make your sharing feel natural and authentic.
Keep your focus on your ideal client/customer, and your list-building will feel natural and authentic—and remember that strategies are just particularly effective ways to share.